Field reports ASAP !

Looks like it may be a picture of a computer screen. Might be wrong...
[/quote]

You are correct sir. I took some video then paused it and took a pic with my phone to post.

Went out this morning.............. Didn't see anything but birds. :-\

got there late , at day light. only say a coyote. 0 (zero deer) to warm. carnival tonight with the granddaughter. then back to the mountain in the morning.
back to bow.

Attachments

• 10180076.JPG
    10180076.JPG
    33.7 KB · Views: 63
  • 10180077.JPG
    10180077.JPG
    37.1 KB · Views: 66
  • 10180081.JPG
    10180081.JPG
    33.6 KB · Views: 66
Choot um Jim choot um. If your not gonna let me know I will with a quickness.don't let him spread the insuferior genes. That's right I said insuferior....redneck style

I’ll be back after him. Right now the area is tainted with coyote blood and entrails.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu