FiRST BUCK!!

HATCHET1

"yes,it killed the hound..ferocious bitch she was"
Aug 2, 2013
This young man can hunt with me anytime!!!:150 yds off the bi bod shooting his daddys 3006..KAPOOW!! Im very fortunate to do what i do this time of year....helping the youngsters keeps me centered on the prize, and away from the grind....his grip and grin says it all..a buck hunter was made today..IMG_0193.jpg

Last edited:
Congrat's BUT... It doesn't look like he was shot in the neck from the photo HUH ?, what's up with that ? Were you not there to instruct ? No truck ac rolling and the window roll down deal ? Alternative method's maybe ? Tell me otherwise... Congrat's none the less big time ! Good for him ! Fair chase none the less I'm sure but please tell me you at least said there's one shoot it and did not set foot on the ground or drag or skin it or you will break my heart. I'm hoping you retired to the porch/TV and the meatheads redeemed themselves from last nights debacle while you ate cheese sticks with your pooch.

• Haha
Reactions: HortoTheSlayer
Congrat's BUT... It doesn't look like he was shot in the neck from the photo HUH ?, what's up with that ? Were you not there to instruct ? No truck ac rolling and the window roll down deal ? Alternative method's maybe ? Tell me otherwise... Congrat's none the less big time ! Good for him ! Fair chase none the less I'm sure but please tell me you at least said there's one shoot it and did not set foot on the ground or drag or skin it or you will break my heart. I'm hoping you retired to the porch/TV and the meatheads redeemed themselves from last nights debacle while you ate cheese sticks with your pooch. ************************ This is a
Pretty dumb post here..its a kid. Not some grown man that pays to play, so no, none of the above. By the way, do you actually hunt? Asking for a friend..LOL

Last edited:
Naa, Never been around a wild animal dead or alive on TV otherwise (some youtube though) or watched them shot or butchered. I'm depending on you and your crew to show me the way..I don't even own a weapon, just thought I'd tag along on the thread and hope you would show me the way.., Are you saying I need to get on my feet to get some protien ?

Shocking...keep in mind this is a post about a kids first buck, if you would like to continue , please Pm me for details on how to. In the mean time please post something..anything of recent so i can comment on your post. Birds and vermin dont count.

Hatchet, Just pulled up an article in outdoor life circa 1971 about hunting snipe per your instructions , I'll copy you on it whem I'm done and you and I can get after it. Congrat's again to the young man.. LOL. Glad too see another player in the game good on you and the crew.

Pretty cool! I am taking my brothers out elk hunting all next week hoping to get them their first big game animals.

Reactions: HATCHET1

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu