First D16 Deer Ever

MAG 1

Sep 1, 2016
Hello all,
My name is Mark and I've been a bird hunter my whole life. Recently, got into deer hunting in the last 5 years or so. Always wanted to hunt deer, but never knew where to go. After talking with people and picking brains, I had finally got a game plan. Last year, we got my hunting partner and daughter Rem her first deer. And this year was dad's turn. I know understand what buck fever is all about.

Opening day D16 was a SUCCESS!

P.S. look at those Smiles

Sweet ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Marky Mark.........Great picture of you & Remington.........Congrats on that buck........You've earned it........;)

Oh, and welcome to SCH buddy.....:blush:

Last edited:
Thanks guys. It was a great day. and oh ya BUCK FEVER is the real deal.
glad that Remington was there to share with me.

So awesome congrats ... is this your first deer or just your first d16 buck ?

Awesome! , Something your daughter will remember sharing with you, like her 1st deer last year. Cherish the times...it flies!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu