First duck!!!!

S

stikbrandon

Hit the swet line an SJ this morning at 245 am and to my surprise there was 100 people with out reservations......first thought was SH**, but ended up drawing 3rd!! First time ever duck hunting...... Ending up getting POND1, on of the last blinds available. Endless to say I'm assuming it was last available for a reason. Got the decoys set out and found the blind with my flash light and a buddy, 6:08am the horn sounded off and all he'll breaks loose I was covering my eyes cause so much shot was raining down on us ! Hahahs it was rad. About 630 in the morning I connected on a widget! It was awsome, them birds were flying so high after being shot at for 30 mins, we ended up going threw a bunch of shells and had a great time doing it ! Ended up with the widget I shot and a spoonie we both seem to have shot together and couldn't reside who shot it first.

It was rad !

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 19
  • image.jpg_thub.png
    image.jpg_thub.png
    2 MB · Views: 78
  • image.jpg_thumb.png
    image.jpg_thumb.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 78
Good times Brandon. Waterfowl hunting is like a narcotic. If you truly enjoyed it - you are in a heap of trouble! ;D

Good times...

NBK said:
Good times Brandon. Waterfowl hunting is like a narcotic. If you truly enjoyed it - you are in a heap of trouble! ;D

Good times...

Hi
My name is Johnny and I'm an addict.

Sdbirds said:
NBK said:

Good times...

Hi
My name is Johnny and I'm an addict.

Hahahahaha

Good job dude! First of many I am sure

Glad that my advice paid off. Now that your broke in get ready because I'm about to send your new addiction into overdrive. I'll call you that new spot was epic and now I've figured it out. My advice Brandon.... buy more bullets lots more bullets. Hah

wackums back said:
Glad that my advice paid off. Now that your broke in get ready because I'm about to send your new addiction into overdrive. I'll call you that new spot was epic and now I've figured it out. My advice Brandon.... buy more bullets lots more bullets. Hah

Dude it was rad...... Epic

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu