First one

Sfc2140

Aug 7, 2012
Went with some friends to Texas for a week to Hunt and was lucky to get my first deer. Not a monster but a good size. I got him this evening around 530 pm he walked out in front of me thought I spooked him so I grabbed my rifle and when he got broadside I let it rip. He was about 70 yards out when I took my shot. I have seen a ton of deer here hiking, driving around I passed on 3 smaller bucks that less few days and with my last day of hunting I figured I can't wait for a bigger one any long I am coming home with meat :)

Attachments

• First.png
    First.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 233
  • First1.png
    First1.png
    2 MB · Views: 234
Strong work Sfc2140. He has great eye guards! Glad you were able to get some trigger time. Congrats!

This is my first time hunting here but after this it won't be my last. There are Deer everywhere

Sfc2140 said:
This is my first time hunting here but after this it won't be my last. There are Deer everywhere

That is awesome!

Congrats! I hunted TX for the first time this year and I'm counting the days until I get back.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu