First Pig Down

Congrats on the pig. I was up in LPNF last week - no luck. But found some water holes that look promising. We did enjoy just sitting in God's creation for a few hours hoping that something would come in. Decided to head back before dark since this was the first time we were in this area and wanted to make sure that we got back to the trail head before it got to dark.

Excellent story and it is always nice to read about a forum member having their first successful hunt of whatever particular game animal it may be. I commend you for not giving up and trying over and over again. Commitment counts for allot.

I still have yet to bring down my first hog. Much like Invisible Man, the hogs are down here in S.D. County, but they tend to be in extremely hard to reach locations or on private property. I'm hoping to bag one someday soon. I keep scouting and trying anyway. :)

Once again CONGRATS!!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu