Fishing Survey for New Lure Design

calidog

Oct 6, 2012
I am currently working on designing an innovative lure for fishing please take a minute to answer this anything helps. Thank you.
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/77M3DYP

Come on guys help my kid out he is doing this for an engineering class in High School not to make money

It's helps give me an idea on demographics and the type of people we need to design the lure for what type of species and lure we need to work with its simple preliminary data to help us get an understanding of who we are targeting with the new lure. It's also part of the project my engineering teacher assigned, I'd love to already be building but this is part of the preliminary studies of the market.

Matt,

I did the survey on another site...... ;)

ps............Just copy the formula for skinny Senkos................. :D

almost killed this post when it first came on lol. could not figure out the idea behind the questions.

Done... good luck with your project. Post up when you build the lure!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu