Fn new guy from Nor Cal

Killngrill

Oct 28, 2014
Hey Guys,

I moved to LA for college last year, been missing the hunting up there and want to find some guys to hunt so cal with. Waterfowl hunting is my main fix, but I hunt deer, pigs, and upland game as well. The north valley refuges used to be the regular spots, with the grasslands mixed in sometimes. Put in for Wister and San Jacinto but haven't gotten a draw.

I look forward to checking out the forum and meeting some fellow hunters.

Anyone who wants to drive up north for a weekend to hunt let me know, hit greylodge last last weekend and it was an awesome shoot. Specks everywhere!

load those freezers,
Killngrill

Welcome to SCH Killngrill. Love smashing waterfowl too. You should feel right at home here. Many great folks to network with.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu