FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

Breacher said:
What is instagram? Is that like keeping up with the kardashians?
LOL THATS FUNNY AS HELL DUDE.ITS AN APP ON YOUR PHONE..ITS CALLED INSTAGRAM DOWN LOAD IT...I FOLLOW ALOT OF OUT OF STATE HUNTERS AND GUIDES/FRIEND/FAMILY...KIND OF LIKE FACEBOOK BUT ONLY PEOPLE CANT TELL U ABOUT THIER LIFE STORYS AND STUFF.ALL PIKS.

Invisible man said:
Ill check it out. Do I just down load the app and sing up? Do I have to open an account and do a profile and all that crap? Or can I just follow someone?
yes sir,no profile set up or wat not just screen name and a lil info about ur self if ud like.then pik and comments thats about it,easy as 1,2,3

IT'S REALLY EASY!!!! Download the app... if you don't like it, delete it. I follow like 20 hunters / guides and they post all kinds of cool hunting pics.

People use hashtags to make searching for stuff easier. When you go into the search aspect, you can search something like #hunting or #coyotehunting and anyone that has a picture posted with a matching hashtag will populate. You can then look at the person's pics to see if you like their style of pics. You can request to follow them if they're set to private or just follow them if they're public. Then anytime they post a new pic, it'll come up on your main pic section. It's like Facebook, but without all the commitment. When you download it, search for @bowhuntcali and/or @8steeltown and you can see some of our pics. Feel free to ask questions... I'm on Instagram almost as much as I'm on SCH!

Im not a face booker. So im not sure I would be into this. I do have buddies that live out of state and it would be cool to view pics of there hunts and family events. But I don't want my personal life or my family out there for anyone to follow.

Invisible man said:
Im not a face booker. So im not sure I would be into this. I do have buddies that live out of state and it would be cool to view pics of there hunts and family events. But I don't want my personal life or my family out there for anyone to follow.
good point bro!!like i said nuthin like FB u dnt even have to post piks up of ur/family its really up to u...u can just post piks of interesting stuff or thing that u like...just saying.

Ok I just downloaded it, registered and checked it out. No thank you. People can post up hunting pics on this site to share. Just my 2 cents. I gave a try though. Now all you facebooker's, myspacer's and instagrammer's should try postin your badass hunting pics here.

This is just like taking a girl hunting or owning a lab that is not black. Just because you can does not mean you should or that its right.....

Breacher said:
Ok I just downloaded it, registered and checked it out. No thank you. People can post up hunting pics on this site to share. Just my 2 cents. I gave a try though. Now all you facebooker's, myspacer's and instagrammer's should try postin your badass hunting pics here.
too much of a hassle

Aeon said:
This is just like taking a girl hunting or owning a lab that is not black. Just because you can does not mean you should or that its right.....

Now, I take exception to that, as I just recently took a gal out on her first hunting trip- pigeon shooting over a chocolate lab. So I think you're going to have to take me out on a hunting trip in that airboat of yours, so you and your dog can show me how it's really done. ;)

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu