Found some old pictures of my grandpa

D16hunter

Jun 28, 2012
San Diego
So the other day I was looking through some old photos of my grandpas who died 8 years ago and I found these of a deer he killed I have no clue where he killed em but I thought they were cool and I'd share em with y'all. Id heard he'd duck hunted a bit when he was younger and seen a few of his old wooden duck decoys but I had no clue he was a deer hunter.

Attachments

• D16a.png
    D16a.png
    936.5 KB · Views: 116
  • D16b.png
    D16b.png
    818.4 KB · Views: 113
The habitat in the 1st picture looks very San Diego like........But that license plate certainly isn't Cali.

Love the old pix.................. :D

Very cool pics, With the antenna in the back ground it looks like Mt. Soledad. There is a tote goat on the trailer too. My dad and his buddies use to hunt the back country with tote goats. I remember he had one that was 2 wheel drive. It was chain driven to the front and back wheel. He still says those bikes would out climb a horse with 2 deer strapped to it. That's a good find D-16H. Those definitely look like SoCal deer.

Those pics are really cool.i have some of my grandpa and his muleys outbof utah

GAME OVER said:
Those pics are really cool.i have some of my grandpa and his muleys outbof utah

Post them up! Grandpa's rule!

Ill try im not very computer savy.it took forever to find out how to set an avitar haha but ill give it a try

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu