Found the Mother Lode......Dove

Ghost said:
MJB said:
Boarder patrol is after illegals not hunters

give it time MJB give it time. would not surprise me.

Ghost
Nah Ghost, I just don't see what BP would have to gain by antagonizing hunters. They have enough to worry about, and if anything, we are more eyes out there. By the way, they are really good trackers and great sources of information in where there is game and whether there are other hunters pressuring an area.

Bonejour said:
Ghost said:
MJB said:
Boarder patrol is after illegals not hunters

give it time MJB give it time. would not surprise me.

Ghost
Nah Ghost, I just don't see what BP would have to gain by antagonizing hunters. They have enough to worry about, and if anything, we are more eyes out there. By the way, they are really good trackers and great sources of information in where there is game and whether there are other hunters pressuring an area.
Don

no worries, making comment how anti gun politics is getting bad.
no personnel attack, I will leave it be.

Ghost

BP waived at me as I was shooting away few days ago.......I had walked thru their dragged zone. He also looked hard at my dove bucket.....Good guys in my book.

ilovesprig said:
BP waived at me as I was shooting away few days ago.......I had walked thru their dragged zone. He also looked hard at my dove bucket.....Good guys in my book.

I have a friend who is border patrol, we talk guns all the time. Good guys for sure, but then again Fish & Game should also love hunters being that we pay the bills... just saying!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu