Foxpro caller $42.37

MJB

Nov 20, 2012
San Diego
If you don't have one

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/330360/foxpro-deadbone-electronic-predator-call

Holy cow! That's a full $100 cheaper than I've ever seen it priced! Thank you for the heads up! I just ordered one.

I was just getting decent howls out of my MFK mouth diaphragm, but oh well! It can be my backup now.

I've got a buddy who always insists on buyingMercedes, and he is always having trouble with them; you made the right call IMHO.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

dang wish I would have seen them while they were still for sale.

Mine arrived today (a few days early!). Looking around online I noticed there was a lack of information about how far the remote works.

Being in Orange County, and not being inclined to drive terribly far to try it out for just a minute or two, I thought I'd test it out on the sidewalk and report back, in case anyone here was curious as well.

I was able to get the caller to respond pretty consistently from about 125 paces away, which I guestimate is about 100 yards. Of course that's over flat asphalt, not through a ton of brush, so I figure that's its max range, opposed to practical range.

Also, in the 10ish minutes I was fiddling around with it (playing #15 - vole), I kid you not a house cat came trotting out of some landscaping not but 10 yards from the caller. Coincidence? :)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I got mine yesterday. It does sound good. It will be nice to have the caller 50+ yards away and have the yotes attention away from me and my mouth calls. It will do great for the price next to the mojo critter.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu