Foxpro Wildfire

CMPeterson

Aug 18, 2013
Canyon Lake Ca
Stopped in at Fine Firearms today and looked at the Wildfire 2, I am going to have to give myself a late BDay present! Also wanted to thank John for taking time to answer my questions, and although he was very busy made time to introduce himself, I will definitely be spending some money there!

I asked John to order some up and I grabbed mine yesterday. Well I asked my dad to grab it for me due to work.... but big thanks to John and the guys at Fine Firearms for another case of great customer service.

Well I finally did it's, stopped in at FF and John hooked me up with the Fox Pro Wild Fire 2 and I am stoked! Can't wait to take it out and put it to work. Thanks John!

CMPeterson said:
Well I finally did it's, stopped in at FF and John hooked me up with the Fox Pro Wild Fire 2 and I am stoked! Can't wait to take it out and put it to work. Thanks John!

We'll have to do some testing and see if I can hear it across the hwy.

Breacher, I was up there yesterday around 4:30 and was leery running it with out someone else glassing, we need to put it through its paces!! Also if anyone has any tips for running this i.e. how long to run the sounds for and at what volume, also what are the best sounds to use?

Also if anyone has any tips for running this i.e. how long to run the sounds for and at what volume, also what are the best sounds to use?

Still need suggestions on how to best use the FoxPro Wild Fire 2 anyone with experience?

Best is to sit In brush with a little opening with a shotgun, run baby cottontail dsg cottontail lightning jack etc. on half volume for 2-3 minutes then crank it up a little but for 2-4 minutes then full volume for 1 minute then to half volume for a few then for about 20 minutes repeat the process.

I have been experimenting with sounds and sequences lately, I will know what works best for me. If you are strictly for coyote lightning jack has been best. I actually called one I'm using platinum gray fox the other day but my buddy missed. If you're going for cats/dogs baby cottontail and lucky bird have worked well for me

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu