"Free"-ish Tesla Powerwalls

JakeSCH

Oct 16, 2017
Just moved into my new property here off the 67 and found out that if you are in "high fire" area along with having well water or a prescribed medical device you qualify for a rebate from CA on powerwalls.

Neighbor of mine got 40k back on the installation of 3 powerwalls that cost him a little over 30k to install.

I am in the process now to get approved, thought I would share the knowledge. The catch is that you have to pay out of pocket / loan and wait to get paid back from the state (4 to 12 month process).

Reactions: HortoTheSlayer
I asked my solar guy and he said the ROI was not worth it for me. Hopefully it works great for you

Reactions: Lungpopper

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu