Freedom of Thought

surfcity

I don't play nice with baby killing gun grabbers
Jan 20, 2014
Huntington Beach
www.nra.com
Guys and Gals!
Your freedom of thought and intuition is something the founders talked about. I want you to know that a lot of posts on this site actually (some in jest) predicted what was happening.
If you haven't read Orwells 1984 or Animal Farm I BEG YOU TO! You will realize just how important the way you think is and what it means to the Republic. weather you are out there doing whatever it is to fight against the insanity Your ability is a weapon against tyranny and by God you people might not know it but you are fighting.
I read 1984 the other day and then Animal Farm to refresh my memory of what can happen to the Sheep. It was a delight to read. Get it on Audio.
Now for the point of this post.....

God Bless Happy Hunting

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu