From the stand

Just got settled in my stand stay tuned ! It's 70' and dropping, this will be my last time out till I get back from my honey moon on the 14th

HOLD ON! you are getting married during hunting season? it's one thing to have a kid from august to march but to get married!!!!!This is going to mess up oct 14th for the next 4 to 5 years

Lungpopper said:
Good luck Brandon. You need to score tonight. Because when you get back from your honeymoon your scoring days are over. :D

Hahaha I had some buddies that went on honey moons. I'm assuming it went well but I don't hunt with them anymore. Haha

Aeon said:
HOLD ON! you are getting married during hunting season? it's one thing to have a kid from august to march but to get married!!!!!This is going to mess up oct 14th for the next 4 to 5 years

This is so true. I got married on Nov 3rd. Then my wife's b day Oct 5. Top it off my daughters b day Sept 24.
Right in the middle of hunting season I'll be kicking myself in the a$$ for the rest of my life.

This is the thing my old lady doesn't care, she says as long as there's is a vacation once a year I'm good. I told her that I messed up and agreed to a wedding durning hunting season, she full blown told me if I have an out of state trip planned I can go no matter what just as long as we still have an anniversary

She's a yuppie, opposites attract !

Ps no action from the stand but it's getting cold , I'm in the golden hour!

Last chance to score as a single man.............................. Stick something tonight !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Literally !

I had the opertunity to score, she came at me with those big beedie eyestalks 15 yrds, but.... The baby in tow gave me a change of heart.

stikbrandon said:
I had the opertunity to score, she came at me with those big beedie eyestalks 15 yrds, but.... The baby in tow gave me a change of heart.

Going out this all wrong. The babies easier to take out and more tender.

Well the good thing is that I'm hearing that there are alot of fawns this year! Which makes for a better deer herd, if the winter is good to them.

Sdbirds said:
stikbrandon said:

Going out this all wrong. The babies easier to take out and more tender.

Hahaha

Just got settled in to the stand, the flys are out , forgot my boots......... Wish me luck

Nothing so far, temp has fallin fast it's getting cold almost to the golden hour

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu