BOWTECH: ASSASIN
COLOR: FLAT BLACK
DRAW WEIGHT:60-70 LB
MASS WEIGHT:3.8 LB
DRAW LENGTH:26-30
AXLE TO AXLE:30 5/8
BRACE HEIGHT 7
IBO SPEED 333 FPS
Purchased it in late august 2012 for $700.00 has stock sights,ive only added a rip cord arrow rest $100.00 nuthin more.looking to sell it for 650.00 obo plz dnt lowball me this bow is in great condition also will throw in the quiver it came with.
2012-09-12170206_zps94e8bd6e.jpg

One of my friends maybe interested when he gets back from Hawaii i'll ask him when he gets back if you haven sold it

bump new price at $$550.00 only because i swapped my rip cord arrow rest on my new bow...now with a trophy ridge wisker briscuit
any one interested let me know.not in a rush to sell

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu