Galveston bay duck hunting

D16hunter

Jun 28, 2012
San Diego
I'm headed to texas for the week of thanksgiving. And I'm gonna go on a guided duck hunt in Galveston bay or somewhere close by. Anyone ever hunted ducks in that area and was it any good? I'm just curious what I should expect

Hope you did your homework checking these guys out, heard of lots of scammers out this way. BTW: definitely post up your experience with pics, (its mandatory)LOL

Breacher said:
Its a guided hunt? Are the guides telling you what you can expect?
It's a guided hunt but I haven't been told anything. I don't even know what outfitter I've asked and my dad says he doesn't know. I've asked my uncle who booked the trip for us and he hasn't responded. I swear talking to them is like talking to a brick wall so I got no clue at all about what to expect is why I'm asking. Plus I'm curious if it's even worth it.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu