Game Camera This Week

SoCalB3AST

Sep 2, 2014
lancaster, ca
I put out my camera last week and found nothing so i went and set another one out in different location

i placed it high up on a tree looking down into a riverbed, where a old mine was formed and there was water running out of the hills figured they would be going their for water but no luck once again, looks like ill be hunting my usual spot.

ONLY found a picture of someones dog or its a mini bear with collar lmao

Attachments

• MFDC0003.JPG
    MFDC0003.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 18
Wild dogs are quite common in and around the res properties of east county........Real problem for cattle & deer.......Shot on sight!

Attachments

• IMG_4996.JPG
    IMG_4996.JPG
    441.3 KB · Views: 22
SoCalB3AST said:
I put out my camera last week and found nothing so i went and set another one out in different location

i placed it high up on a tree looking down into a riverbed, where a old mine was formed and there was water running out of the hills figured they would be going their for water but no luck once again, looks like ill be hunting my usual spot.

ONLY found a picture of someones dog or its a mini bear with collar lmao

keep trying brother

Keep at it buddy. You are putting in the work and just by getting out there, you'll figure out where they are coming in. Look for bedding/shelter areas and food sources as well as water. Look for trails that appear to be used regularly based on tracks, droppings and degree of wear.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu