GETTING MY GUN!!!!!

Chris K

I have been asking my dad for a Remington 870 12 gauge with a 28" barrel and in wood an Ii think he's getting it for me for Christmas/my birthday same thing for me. anyway I am soo stoked for Christmas WOOO I will be able to finally hunt.

that's awesome!! congrats.. remember to get the regulations book and read it. I keep mine in my backpack, its always good to have it near for reference

SurfNHuntSD said:
Congrats dude, now get that 870 and go kill stuff.

Hey that but practice practice practice and make sure you learn right the first time so you don't have any bad habits. Be safe and have fun

Awesome job man. I'm a similar age to you. Like everybody else is saying, look over the regulations and keep a book on you until you have memorized them, but still keep one on you just in case. When I first started hunting, I was not patient. I regretted it. Stay patient because all hunters get bad days for whatever they are hunting. But the good days will come and will be there. Stay patient when hunting. Good luck

I advice you to delete that picture of your hunting license .that go ID # and your name is all i need to get your personal info.
Congrats on the gun... and start the addiction...

Back