giant d16 buck

bloodlover

Jun 3, 2015
I wanted to post my buddys deer because its a nice one. This is his first san diego buck.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-11-01-14-58-20.png
    Screenshot_2015-11-01-14-58-20.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 66
Reactions: Goyaałé
msailor said:
That's a nice buck. What was his dressed out weight?

Really nice D-16 buck....... 8)

Matt,

Just for comparison......The largest buck I found in the book at Specialty meets weighed 82 lbs on the hook (without guts, head, or hide)....Cody's Saturday weighed 81.5 and my bow buck weighed 81.

Reactions: Goyaałé
They got him in the neck. They like the tongue hanging out and bloody photos. Not a gimme that's for sure. Beast mode on the extraction. Good shooting brother.

Attachments

• 20151031_111359.jpg
    20151031_111359.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 42
congrats, I don't think they are the same buck from that pic and the one you shot it looks a little taller the one you shot to me .

ilovesprig said:
msailor said:
That's a nice buck. What was his dressed out weight?

Really nice D-16 buck....... 8)

Matt,

Just for comparison......The largest buck I found in the book at Specialty meets weighed 82 lbs on the hook (without guts, head, or hide)....Cody's Saturday weighed 81.5 and my bow buck weighed 81.

Thanks Steve. Just wondering what the average weight it is. The Doe I harvested weighted in at 72 on the hook. Made burgers last night for the wife and the city girl liked it. ;D

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu