GodSpeed Cali.

Stikbrandon

May 27, 2021
It’s been a week, words can not describe how much I miss you. You have taught me more about myself then you know. I miss everything about you, our morning routine, hangin in the garage and smashing birds and your gentle way of life. You trusted me and never wavered I hope you lived the life you wanted.

I never thought the last Ring Neck you crushed would be your last but age and cancer caught up fast. You have brought endless smiles and happiness to all who have been around you and most of all being there with me through the worst.

I’ll see you on the other side Cali.

IMG_0139.jpegIMG_0776.jpegIMG_1114.jpegIMG_1187.jpeg56450393741__17416CD5-BBBA-46AE-B414-A18B6E31AC56.jpegIMG_4100.jpeg59693229928__0C079C34-50B9-4091-8E66-E17F804CA261.jpegIMG_0338.jpeg

Last edited:
Oh man it hurts to read this. So sorry Brandon. We just lost our female Ridgeback two weeks ago to a cancer we didn't know she had. She was fine all day and then suddenly wasn't. We took her to the ER but there was nothing they could do and we had to say goodbye. Like your Cali, she was the best girl. I know how much that has to hurt man.

Reactions: Stikbrandon
God speed Cali...Lloyds up there chasing rabbits and grabbing Hog dogs off the grill I'm certain...never easy dude..sorry bro .

Only dog lovers fully understand the pain of losing a real good dog, friend. These post are always hard to read. So sad.

Nothing in the world is worth having or worth doing unless it means effort, pain, difficulty… I have never in my life envied a human being who led an easy life. I have envied a great many people who led difficult lives and led them well.”
― Theodore Roosevelt

They are family! With very few exceptions, losing a dog is always the worst day of the year. Sorry for your loss Brandon.

Sorry for you loss my brother! I know you gave her a great life and she'll be waiting for you on the otherside. Praying you find some peace and comfort during this time my dude.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu