Godspeed Sluester

Aeon

just a dude who duck hunts
GOLD SITE SUPPORTER
Feb 16, 2011
You asshole i am mad at you for croaking. He would have it no other way. Most of you do not know Mike Besaw. He was Legend in the SD area and the Colorado river. He killed more public land archery deer and more ducks than you... He was a bit crusty and never ever held his tongue. His iner voice often spoke aloud. He was also the first guy to help a new guy get on deer. He would show way too many people his secret duck spots. Bitch later when they went with out him, only to take another new guy. He was hard core, hard work, and his dogs got it done. I owe him the theory we use to teach dogs how to find birds in crazy cover. It was his ideas that changed how our dogs work.

Don't take your friends for granted. We are only immortal for a limited time.

I fucking miss you dude.

dsc00592.jpg

Last edited:
Never new that guy...but can say a guy like that would have been welcone in my camp any day!! God speed Sluester!! Sorry for your loss Aeon, and everybody he touched..solid dude.

Reactions: Dawnandusk
It's always tough when loved ones leave us. Sorry or your loss...

Damn! That's tough news to swallow :oops: He use to have a "Kill it 'n Grill it" party at his house every year and the door was open to any and everyone. Was always a cool dude. Rest in Paradise Sluester...

Reactions: longbowhunter2
Cherish your fiends, you just never know. Had a friend, there one day, the next he went missing without a trace. His skeletal remains were found south of Blythe in the desert. All we know for certain is, he was murdered.

Your right Bill!!!
Mikey was a one of a kind, who took the time to stop and pass along his skills and tricks and even some of his secrets to the next guy. He loved getting kids into hunting and camping. He even raised an Eagle Scout.
He is missed! And I am crushed!!!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu