Going to BrianHead Utah in December looking for Hunting opportunities

Stump7100

Oct 21, 2015
I booked a family ski vacation in Brain Head Utah starting December 30th through Jan. 3rd. I'm looking for some hunting opportunities in the area. It looks like turkey season will be open or even predator hunting would be ok. What's left of my leg no longer works for skiing so rather than being bored while the kids ski id like to sneak off and hunt. If you know of any areas your willing to point me too in that area cool. Or even an outfitter you recommend. I'm not looking for secret spots at all just some general insight.

Thanks Stump

a lot of public land around there, bring your predator calls smoke some yotes and turn em in and make yourself 50$ per that you kill!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu