Gone...Brand NEW Yokohama Geolandar A/T-S Tires!! Gone...

Matagi

Mar 1, 2011
Ok guys and gals, I ordered some super nice Yokohama Geolandar all terrain tires and I ended up getting the wrong size (thanks Amazon). Sooo since they won't take fault I will end up eating the shipping costs. So I want to throw it out and see if anyone would like a brand new set below any advertised or listed Internet price.

Brand: Yokohama Geolandar A/T-S
Size: 265/70-16
Price: $650 obo

Re: Yokohama Geolandar

By the way tire rack has the same tires at $559 plus $60 shipping to San Diego. I will match that price.

Re: Yokohama Geolandar

Folks,

I was going to buy these tires for my truck but needed E rating because I tow a lot of heavy stuff. Matagi is really giving a great deal on these excellent tires.

If you need high end ALL Terrain tires, you need to snap these up. Selfishly I am bummed it wont work out for me!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Re: Brand NEW Yokohama Geolandar A/T-S Tires!!

Thanks John for the plug, unfortunately I sent the tires back...

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu