Good year so far!

surfcity said:
Do you get dough for their hides? I was reading somewhere that fox is like $75 a hide...Yotes also.

I don't it would be nice if some knows of a fur buyer around

shayes11 said:
Just confirmed that is was $40 a pelt. Coyotes averages at $31

Did u look up what kind of fur quailty and is that SoCal prices. Our desert dogs to hold anything up to our higher elevation mountian dogs. And those are pups compared to Idaho or some where colder

No I'm saying average. There were 862 coyotes sold with an average of $31.75, high being $90.79. There were 1157 grays sold with an average of $38.54, $98.00 being the high. That's a lot of different predators from all over the west. I'll guarantee you our pelts won't even hit the average, at least our bobcats won't. I know that for a fact.

I was told our western bobcats sell for much more then anything out east. Where are u getting this Info. Not disagreeing I want to read it my self

Western Desert and Mountain bobcats. Not coastal, our cats don't get furred up enough to be worth anything. I talked to some of the best trappers in the state because I wanted to start trapping again this year, but they all agreed that our subspecies of cats wouldn't be worth the hassle.

Just google Fallon Fur Sale. The last two years were up last I checked.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu