Good year so far!

uh oh ... hey taft i think we just got pushed off the top of the hill :)

Nice work on the dogs Dude...

You are an awesome dude Bobby. Glad to finally have you aboard.

Wow that 57 pounder may be some kind of record for this region of the country. Dogs that big are few and far between even up north and on the east coast.

Weighed myself on scale, then picked up coyote and weighed him. Oldest coyote I've ever taken, seen, or heard of. You can see that by his teeth.

Congratulations that is awesome. I would like to share a few stands with you sometime.

Looks like the yote folks on this site may have a bit of competition...

Aeon/Taft - care to opine?

NBK said:

Its the quiet ones you have to worry about! Whoopbass on a killing spree..... :eek:

Oh sure nbk call us out why dont you. I'm sorry what was your coyote count from last year?

This does make a point. I am not a Coyote guy, I kill a ton of them but they are just a filler for when duck season is closed. notice how whoop wears camo and kills them with the call. I wear street clothing and shoot them far away after I scare them with my truck

Duck season ends in 5 weeks. I'll get after them soon after :)

NBK said:

I'm gonna sit back and watch. I'll hit it hard here pretty soon. I've just been messin around lately learning some new areas.

NBK said:

Ha from what I've seen I just bought this fine gentlemen a shirt next year

Aeon said:
Oh sure nbk call us out why dont you. I'm sorry what was your coyote count from last year?

This does make a point. I am not a Coyote guy, I kill a ton of them but they are just a filler for when duck season is closed. notice how whoop wears camo and kills them with the call. I wear street clothing and shoot them far away after I scare them with my truck

Duck season ends in 5 weeks. I'll get after them soon after :)

Ur magnetic dude. I'm out a lot and looking. Granted I don't have the best eyes. But you put down way more coyotes then I saw (pre calling). I'm amazed you saw that many let alone put down the year long mega pack. I take it to them and well I have a thing or to figure out.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu