Got 1

Wow Johnny.......Didn't even know you hunted with a bow....Hell of a gobbler.......Congrats

ps.....Story of the take?

Haha love the story . Way to go Johnny!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow Johnny.......Didn't even know you hunted with a bow....Hell of a gobbler.......Congrats

ps.....Story of the take?

Spent the night on the hill on Friday. Saw way to many hunters. And to the next day One of my friends is a bow guy and want to use his and some how talked me into it. After i insisted it was a bad idea. Around 10:30 I got a gobble. After an hour 1/2 conversation with the Tom he cleared the oak and got drilled. 8 yards ish

I heard it was around 3 am with flashlights and the roost involved.
Congrats on the bird looks like that Hypodermic opened up and did its job. You always get it done stoked for you.

Reactions: Sdbirds

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu