Got my new Garmin Xero C1 pro today

Those lab radar prices are dropping like a rock. I’ve seen so many magnetos and lab radars for sale this last week . Hope it works well for you. Let us know

Those lab radar prices are dropping like a rock. I’ve seen so many magnetos and lab radars for sale this last week . Hope it works well for you. Let us know
It's crazy. I'm sure the prices will rebound a little but I have seen then cheap. I could have sold mine a month ago for $600.

I didn’t even see that you had sold yours when I wrote that. I would be in the same boat if I was running a lab radar. Have you seen the Seekins mount for the Garmin?

I didn’t even see that you had sold yours when I wrote that. I would be in the same boat if I was running a lab radar. Have you seen the Seekins mount for the Garmin?
I haven't seen the seekins one. I have seen some others. Going to try the tripod first

Sucks I just bought a couple months ago a brand new magneto oh well I’m happy with it.

I like the Magneto but after a long time it went tits up. Now I need something new.

Got to shoot over one today they are stupid easy. I wouldn’t buy stock in lab radar or magneto any time soon. Those won’t be worth much pretty soon. There seemed to be about a 6-10 psi difference between the Lab and the Garmin. IMG_7987.jpeg

Oh man I want one of these. I am not to stoked on my lab radar. Thing always misses shots doesn’t like the muzzle brakes etc.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu