Got my usfw wing report back.

Your a killer !! Keep up the good work .and thanks for sharing!! I gotta get out and duck more .

Duck hunting is over rated.....

What's a wing report btw?
Usfw asks some hunters to clip wings and mail them in to id type, date and location. Helps greatly with population health, except the ones on this wing count.lol

Last edited:
If you look, all ducks were killed in Merced Co. With a .20 gauge. I know every refuge and the best blinds. Spent the time, got it dialed in.

20221218_103615.jpg20221218_102136.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 2duckhunter4
And, you shoot Benelli........................ :blush:

ps...For the last 2 years, I have done the wing thing for band-tailed pigeons....I have not heard back.
You spelled it wrong but yes I shoot all .20 gauge, 6 shot. Franchi , Weatherby and bennilli. Most high end duck clubs in the valley only allow .20 gauge. Less sky busting jerks.

i like the beer holder on your cart :) where is the motor?

that looks like hard work just saying

benelli is spelled ( click ) everyone knows that

decent collection of birds for the year including a woody!!!!??? still on my list on things i have not yet shot

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu