Got one

Ahidog

Jul 10, 2012
I am visiting my in laws in Idaho. Today was awesome we were at my relatives house and my wife sees a flock of geese landing .5 miles away we all jump in the cars and go looking. My oldest and his grandpa were in a 4WD and were the only ones able to go down to the pond where we thought they landed so my youngest, wife and brother in law waited for them in a parking lot near the pond. Well they put the flock up and my youngest and I got off a couple shots. Later in the afternoon the same 4 went fishing nice batch of trout to end the day.

Attachments

• DSCF0481.JPG
    DSCF0481.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 24
  • DSCF0482.JPG
    DSCF0482.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 24
  • DSCF0510.JPG
    DSCF0510.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 20
Damn Tom - Yer' tearing it up this year! Strong work on the feather and fin!!!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu