Graphic Artist needed

Boudroux

Jan 26, 2013
I'm trying to find a graphic artist to create the design for a T-Shirt for my business. I've been told by two different artists they are not confident they can produce the design so I'm out of ideas.

We are not looking for anything out of this world and I'm frankly surprised that two different screen printing shops said they can't do it.

Anyone do this or have a referral for someone who does the art?

Reactions: Goyaałé
I use www.upwork.com for a lot of stuff. You basically can hire an independent contractor in the US or anywhere in the world. You just post what you are looking for and they take care of the rest. Make sure you have them format it correctly I think it needs to be a vector file or something like that. Just ask the T-Shirt company what kind of file they will need to print.

Brian,

Try Larry Whyte at Pro Graphics in San Marcos (760-533-8885).....He's one of the owners of MCC and has done my work for my youth events.

Our in-house guy at sch does good flat work. PM me if you want some help.

Thank you all for the replies, much appreciated.

I've used upwork before and didn't realize there were graphic artists on there. Since my company already is set up with them I'll give that route a try and see what comes of it.

Thanks again all!

Reactions: TRICER
Im a tattoo artist. Id be willing to help with some artwork. If needed. Im not a computer wiz but id help if you still needed help.

I'm a wildlife artist. Birds are my specialty.

Instagram: chris_lena_creations

Hey Man,
Thanks.
Been busy but I'll get some up within a couple days. Cheers!
C

Here a are couple painting I did and an old drawing of the great Sitting Bull.
Mt. Bluebird, Acorn Woodpecker (painted that because I watch them every morning in my stand in Mt. Laguna,) & Desert Wheatear.
And a horizon done only with a palate knife.

Attachments

• IMG_1365.jpg
    IMG_1365.jpg
    226.2 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_2229.jpg
    IMG_2229.jpg
    167.9 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_3647.jpg
    IMG_3647.jpg
    288.9 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0875.jpg
    IMG_0875.jpg
    353.8 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0872.jpg
    IMG_0872.jpg
    287.3 KB · Views: 8
Reactions: SurfNHuntSD

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu