Great customer service

duck-boy

Nov 25, 2015
So I heard through someone that Browning had great customer service. I had an issue or maybe two with my A-5 so I said I'll give them a call. I called customer service and told them my recoil pad was falling apart. "No problem, we'll send one out to you, anything else?
I have noticed when I shoot a specific shell my gun won't eject and I get the shells hung up. I forget the brand .........So I mention this and he says "We will kill two birds with one stone and send you a new bolt too". Great I say.
So I called on Monday and the parts were here on Friday the same week. Customer service like this is few and far between so I thought I'd mention it to y'all

Ron,

That is great customer service, but if you had a Benelli...You wouldn't have to be calling them at all... :joy: J/K:joy:

LOL Steve, I do have a Benelli. Two actually, a SBE & a SBE II.......They are my back up guns.....

I knew when I posted this I would get a response like yours Steve. All I can say is,. CLICK.... BAHAHAHA!!!!

Actually never had a problem with the click just love my A-5.

Ron,

I know some guys have had a problem with the Benelli "click", but, I'm not one of them either...The ones that have either never cleaned their guns or had shot it a million times and the recoil spring got weak...Which both are a really easy fixes.

ps...You know I love my "Humpies"... :heart:

.opening dove 2012 006.JPG

Reactions: duck-boy
Wish I had an original Humpback, nice!

Shot my very 1st duck (greenhead) with a 12 gauge A-5 in the Owens river gorge below Crowley dam (1964)...I also got my 1st limit of chukar with that 20 gauge shown above (1966)...My dad had received it for being the president of the Compton hunting and fishing club.

.IMG_0127.JPG

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu