GREAT DAY SCOUTING

DEW_0341

Apr 19, 2015
Saw a 2x2, 3x2, and what looked to be a 3x3 or 3x4 couldn't tell with the sun going down. And a doe, now only if the season could start

Attachments

• image3.JPG
    image3.JPG
    621.8 KB · Views: 47
These are all with an iPhone and 8x binos so sorry for quality

Attachments

• image1.JPG
    image1.JPG
    768.9 KB · Views: 49
yeah I got busted with the doe and buck for sure, just took my buddy up today on his archery tag, had a buck at 93 yards and he winded us and Dee dee'd out, also found 4 does, the deer are there and inwish my rifle season would start already.

If you got a good slug barrel M and N areas are loaded.

I'm not gonna tell you where but they are definitely in there.

Shane

I don't my buddy has an archery tag and I have a rifle tag. The populations is doing good on base I think

I hope. I am still deployed and return next month. Just in time to not get out and scout. Thats ok, I got a few spots depending on what I get.

What unit you with. You are obviously at Mateo or Horno with at CS like 0341 right?

I'm in Mateo at the moment be in SOI though in 2 weeks. They only gave out 225 G10 tags this year kind of sucks. The deer look healthy. So far I think only 5 or 6 deer have been taken on base all little guys.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu