Group of mt. lions

Dam that's a lot of lions.
Never seen that many together.
Aren't they territorial.
Owner of a ranch once told me she would pay the find lol.
But what about jail time lol

I am getting multiple lions in my trail cam pics here locally (D16) very often... which does not bode well for our deer herd.

Reactions: longbowhunter2
Yep....Got this sent to me last year....:D

.View attachment 38352

Ya See Ed F! (BOWUNTR) Told ya I wasn't bullsh!ttin'!

Makes sense if ya think about it.

They don't have Black Bears in some of these places as competition.

Stupid humans thru up a law saying "no-touchy-touchy!"

And then droughts happening for last however many years. So it makes sense that ones which somehow learned to be cool with being around each other to some degree might be more successful.

Perhaps the Moms are keeping 'em around longer into growing up since it provides the benefit of more helping hands to catch prey she can then exploit?

Last edited:

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu