"Gteam strikes again" again

This morning my brother Fernando took this nice forky at 50 yards with his Martin bow. The buck ran downhill about 60 yards before crashing hard into the brush. No tracking needed awesome to witness from across the canyon ;D

Attachments

• Fernando's 2013 Buck 014 - Copy.JPG
    Fernando's 2013 Buck 014 - Copy.JPG
    357.6 KB · Views: 163
  • Fernando's 2013 Buck 021 - Copy.JPG
    Fernando's 2013 Buck 021 - Copy.JPG
    304.1 KB · Views: 166
Lungpopper said:
Way to go Fernando and the Gteam. Good looking buck, the colors on his face are much darker than most bucks of the I've seen.
The dark face maybe cause he tumbled end over end two or three times and landed with a cloud of dust, Major crash!!! I'm surprised he didn't break an antler.

Nice looking buck gteam. I wish u could see some of the bucks from your scouting video out and about !

Gallodeoro said:
Correction. I wish I could see some !
We have been seeing some of the bucks from our scouting, getting them is a whole different ballgame. I am holding out for one of those bucks, hopefully I don't end up with tag soup :-\. This season has been very successful for me, watching the other Gteam members stalk and take game has been a blast :D Good luck to you Gallodeoro!!

You guys rock. What an awesome buck in some tough looking country. WELL DONE!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu