Guess what happen this evening ;D

I know its not my job, but I propose a new rule for Gteam, No more announcing you have a buck down until you have a pic to go with it. ??? Oh and congrats to your bro ;D

In their area they kill more deer than the coyotes do.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Gteam keeps jumping the gun with the post while I'm skinning and butchering. Went up this evening to the same area that my brother and I hunted this morning. After seeing 16 deer this morning, I thought it would be a good idea to take the boys up and see if they could get in on couple of bucks after school . We got up to the area and hiked in on a fire road for about 1/2 mile and began to glass, after about 30 minutes my nephew Albert spotted the two bucks we were looking for a spike fork and a fork . The bucks were feeding and relaxed 200 yards away, so we came up with a plan. Albert would work his way over to what we thought would be their escape route and Timothy and Anthony would stalk from below. Albert busted some brush when he was about 40 yards from the bucks and spooked them toward Timothy. The bucks started to walk in the direction of Timothy and I could tell that Anthony was ranging for him. When the forky stepped into a clearing Timothy came to full draw and released,I heard the smack of a solid hit and I saw the buck run about 40 yards above them and pile up. Timothy made an awesome shot with his Martin Onza ;) Watching these guys in the field never gets old.

Attachments

• Timothy's 2013 D11 Archery 026.JPG
    Timothy's 2013 D11 Archery 026.JPG
    322 KB · Views: 188
  • Timothy's 2013 D11 Archery 029.JPG
    Timothy's 2013 D11 Archery 029.JPG
    280.5 KB · Views: 190
  • Timothy's 2013 D11 Archery 011.JPG
    Timothy's 2013 D11 Archery 011.JPG
    340.6 KB · Views: 189
Great job, nice buck and awesome photos. You folks rock!