Guess what happen this evening ;D

It makes me smile seeing your whole family involved, I can only hope my Daughter keeps interested and my Son shows interest when he is old enough!

You guys just make it look easy!

Sent from my iPhone
...expect bizarre spelling errors

You guys are are killers!

Bonejour said:
You guys just make it look easy!

Sent from my iPhone
It's actually a ton of work/fun, the boys and I practice 3 to 5 days a week (10-20 arrows) a time, not a lot of arrows but good for form. We are lucky in that we have been hunting some of our areas for more than 25 years. We scout year round hiking and mountain biking and get reports from friends that work for the forest service. Two members of the Gteam train on national forest land for ultra marathons putting in more miles in one month than most of us could do in a year, all on fire roads and single track trails that are closed to vehicles. Put all this together don't post all the misses ;) and i guess it could look kinda easy ;D

"It's actually a ton of work/fun, the boys and I practice 3 to 5 days a week ... a time,... We... have been hunting some of our areas for more than 25 years. We scout year round... Two members of the Gteam train on national forest land for ultra marathons putting in more miles in one month than most of us could do in a year..."

Yeah, I can imagine the kind of work that goes into your success. That's why I say you make it LOOK easy.

What's your motto? "Train hard, hunt easy"?

My hat's off to you guys.

Sent from my iPhone

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu