Gun Predicament

I have the boys carry the sendero when it must be carried...never a problem..and that thing kills alot of shit..not sure how heavy it is...but damn its heavy...but not to heavy for the truck.

That is why you get the carbon fiber version...same size but weights a LOT less.

The Leupold Mark 5hd 3.6-18 comes in around 25 oz. for another light weight (in its class) scope option. Its about 5oz heavier than the Razor LHT but an awesome scope. Has a 35mm tube instead of 30mm.

For sure, the Mark5hd is legit...but heavier than I want for this setup, i'm trying to put my rifle on a diet.

The weatherby backcountry gets most of the action as it is super light...she,ll be shooting a CA forky in the throat the morning of August 8th..standby!

Its a sweet rigg for sure..we have 2 in 257wbymag and 1 in 270wbymag...only fing around i did to them was drop timneys in them..that and some vortex hs lr glass and kapoow..good night nurse!

I hunted with a .270 that weighed all in at 5.75 pounds. It was one of the most accurate rifles I owned...and I loved it.

To each his own...

Love my Mod 70. 270 but do all my deer hunting with my Bowtec

Back