Hatch and sawbonz

Thank you sir..may I have another!! Light work...upped the dosage of oxy to 15mg every 4 hours if needed during recovery ..everything went great...have 2 new discs..c4-5..c6-7... no fushion..same procedure as they access thru throat...out of the more than 1000 mammals I've ripped the wind pipes outta while cleaning..I've never given it much thought...until Now!!!!! HA!! Thanks for concern fellas...be ready for yardbird season end of March!!! Can't wait to hold that 12 gauge up against my throat and neck to see if it worked!!! KAPOOW!!

Mend up well. I know my day is coming.
Light work buddy...on the mend..I did notice my arm pain has demished quite Abit..gonna be stiff in the neck for awhile..but will work that out with PT...hit me up when you get ready..there is a procedure called a laminoforaminotomy that is an option also instead of fushion or complete disc replacement..I researched them all dude..

Reactions: ilovesprig

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu