He may not make it...

HATCHET1

"yes,it killed the hound..ferocious bitch she was"
Aug 2, 2013
Allthough camoed well...chances are slim he will make it another 24rs on this earth...have some orange county boys coming out this afternoon....nuff said...

.20190904_063023.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It takes the trained eye of a professional for sure...window is rolled down..no worrys..lol

Reactions: MAG 1
He survived tonight...if he makes it thru the morning hunt, he may just live to see another year as i am just about rapped up on the 2acre parcel for the year, its been a good season here , quota was met. Next up ..40 acres of prime habitat in the D Zone..archery..then rifle..lord give me strength.

I know..shocker right? Just glad to be out of the poison oak..biting flies..yellow jackets...ticks ..fleas..and 104 temps...now back to 110 temps my pool and Lloyd...not looking forward to the D Zone..but them boys are prolly gonna need new cleats by playoff time here in a few months...damn..i hate A zone..

I know..shocker right? Just glad to be out of the poison oak..biting flies..yellow jackets...ticks ..fleas..and 104 temps...now back to 110 temps my pool and Lloyd...not looking forward to the D Zone..but them boys are prolly gonna need new cleats by playoff time here in a few months...damn..i hate A zone..

What D zone do u hunt?

Allthough camoed well...chances are slim he will make it another 24rs on this earth...have some orange county boys coming out this afternoon....nuff said...

You talk to Orange county guys? the horror. :joy::joy:

Poor fella could not out run the 300rum...cant bring myself to post the other side of him where the bullet came out....going to church for sure this Sunday.

Reactions: DoubleTrouble
Love it! Enjoy the pool I have truly enjoyed your posts! That truck seat needs a break too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love it! Enjoy the pool I have truly enjoyed your posts! That truck seat needs a break too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks buddy..stay tuned , were just picking up steam....D zone comin, then AZ....then Texas....i bought the Marathon seat covers back in 06" when i bought the white buffalo #3...never loooked back, one of the best investments ive made as far as gear for a sucessful hunt...hell, they just gettin broken in!

Reactions: msailor

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu