HE,S BACK!!!!!

He's gonna get it...keep eating fat boy....your days are numbered..and yup..we got alot of those ring necks free loading also...I hate Europeans..always looking for a hand out..

As he was working his way down the well pounded in dove trail..I gave him a little dove grunt which stopped him in his tracks!! Perfectly broadside..study this photo fellas so you know exactly where to put your pellet...I prefer the little black spot on his neck...as to not ruin any meat...I'm a giver....your welcome.

Screenshot_20220729-153018.png

Last edited by a moderator:
As he was working his way down the well pounded in dove trail..I gave him a little dove grunt which stopped him in his tracks!! Perfectly broadside..study this photo fellas so you know exactly where to put your pellet...I prefer the little black spot on his neck...as to not ruin any meat...I'm a giver....your welcome.
Great advice. I can’t think of anybody that wants their meat ruined.

Reactions: HATCHET1
Hoping some of the Fng,s can really take a deep dive into this solid info and take it into the field with them when hunting the dove.. especially the white wing..as he can be elusive..knowing when to stick and move at what always seems to be a critical moment in the hunt...making him a truly formidable opponent in the world of wing shooting...aim small fellas .

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu