image.jpg
    171.1 KB · Views: 28
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    178.3 KB · Views: 27
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 115
Nice Johnny! I see you only go half naked for the kitty's! I have a cat locally I've been trying to get for 2 years now.

Can you teach me how to call these things in since I can't seem to do it on my own? Lol

Josh Pearson said:
Can you teach me how to call these things in since I can't seem to do it on my own? Lol

Go where we see lions alone at night done it twice and killed 2 100% garnetee for some kind of cat lol

Sdbirds said:
Josh Pearson said:

Go where we see lions alone at night done it twice and killed 2 100% garnetee for some kind of cat lol
It's always a 100% guarantee til you say it is lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu