Hello everyone

Westside

Feb 25, 2013
Hello so cal hunters,
I'm new to the forum, can't wait to get to know most of you and hopefully someday have the opportunity to go out hunting with some of you. I been hunting for 5 years mostly deer and bear, I have bagged 3 bucks and no bears yet the last couple of years. I mostly hunt the D-11, D19 but looking into hunting some deer in the D16 area. I've scouted for pig and turkey in the Julian and descanso area but no luck. If any of you need advice of hunting areas d19-11 zones I know them really well and shot at and harvested several deer in those zones, I'm always up for exchange of information :). Thanks!

This was the deer that was taken down opening day d-19 zone just this past season. 2x2

Attachments

• photo (8).JPG
    photo (8).JPG
    1 MB · Views: 18
i also went to Colorado this past season as well. took down a 5x5 buck and an elk

Attachments

• photo (9).JPG
    photo (9).JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 20
Hi Westside...welcome to the website. You have shot a couple of dandy bucks. Thanks for sharing and look forward to more of your posts!

That bull elk picture was taken at a great angle. It really depicts the enormity of an elk. Nice job!

Wow that elk looks like U could get a few thick steaks out of that baby.

Nice looking animals all around thanks for the pictures.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu