Hello.....new here....I like long walks in the woods etc etc.....

Stump7100

Oct 21, 2015
Hello I'm new to this site. I am an advid hunter, shooter, backpacker and cyclist. I have been hunting in California and Montana for the last 6 years. I joined this site after stalking it for a little while looking for fellow ethical hunters, outdoorsmen and shooters. In the ever outdoorsmen hostile state of California it is nice to be around or in a forum with like minded people. I have a vast amount of training with firearms and their tactical deployment but consider myself a life long learner. As far as hunting is concerned just when I think I got it figured out I'm humbled once again haha. I have a son and daughter and hope to pass the hunting and outdoor traditions to both. Thank you for welcoming me on your site.

Stump

Welcome stump. SCH is an awesome site joined up last year & have met some incredible people & have had ALOT of good positive feedback from fellow hunters. Welcome again & good luck.

IronworksTactical said:
Welcome. What neck of the woods in CA are you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry I was doing some hiking with a gun in Santa Barabara County.
I'm here in Corona as well Brett

IronworksTactical said:
Stump7100 said:
IronworksTactical said:

Oh, very cool.

Brett I'm out at Raahagues shooting rifle and pistol quite a bit usually on Wednesdays or Thursday and Prado shooting trap and skeet.... If your out there drop me a line if you want and I'll stop by and say hey....

Stump7100 said:
IronworksTactical said:
Stump7100 said:
IronworksTactical said:

Oh, very cool.

Brett I'm out at Raahagues shooting rifle and pistol quite a bit usually on Wednesdays or Thursday and Prado shooting trap and skeet.... If your out there drop me a line if you want and I'll stop by and say hey....

I'm out there once a week test firing all the uppers built that previous week before I ship them out. But it's random and I'm not there long. If you ever seen my Toyota Tacoma say hi. I included a pic. The black soft topper on the bed is a sure give away.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1446559443.321806.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1446559443.321806.jpg
    647.1 KB · Views: 20
IronworksTactical said:
Stump7100 said:
IronworksTactical said:
Stump7100 said:
IronworksTactical said:

Oh, very cool.

I'm out there once a week test firing all the uppers built that previous week before I ship them out. But it's random and I'm not there long. If you ever seen my Toyota Tacoma say hi. I included a pic. The black soft topper on the bed is a sure give away.

Cool.....I will.

IronworksTactical said:
Stump7100 said:
IronworksTactical said:
Stump7100 said:
IronworksTactical said:

Oh, very cool.

Do you build .308 uppers ??? I'm in the market..

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu