Hello...Noob Hunter

dARkeARth

Nov 17, 2015
New to this forum. Just got into hunting as my son recently took and interest. Had a great Duck opener at Wister and managed to bang a Coyote earlier this year. Interests are Hunting and Fishing. Oh and purchasing new weapons !

He is 17. So we have been learning a lot together. Our neighbor enjoys hunting so he has been giving us some pointers.

I got a 16 1/2 year old so I know all about it. He's been hunting a few years now. Next year will be his first deer season. He's getting his bow skills all times up.

Welcome. I love hearing fathers making memories outdoors with their sons. My dad started me young and we've hunted together every year since. It's awesome to get to spend time like that with your pops and he will NEVER forget it. Now I just can't wait until my little guy is old enough.

Thanks,

It's been great so far. A little different as we are learning together, so that is interesting. Sometimes he is teaching me. Having a great time and have learned a lot lurking on this forum.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu