hello

bigd92114

Jan 16, 2015
hey fellas I have hunted ducks in geese down in wister years ago want to get back into it also want to get into deer hunting and maybe getting a pig tag just in case I see one when im out. I haven't hunted in probably 10 years since my hunting partner moved out of state. Looking to see if any body is willing to take me under there wings and help me out im more than happy to help pay for or split the costs on hunts and to help clean up after. thanks for the time Derek

Derek,

Welcome to SCH.......Waterfowl season is just about over, but starting next season, put in for the draws at both San Jacinto & Wister Wildlife Areas. You'll be surprise how many friends you'll have if you get drawn......lol

I also have work parties at Wister (Friends of Wister) & San Jacinto in the summer. Get involved and you'll meet like minded people.

NWTF also has meetings once a month here in San Diego.....The next meeting is Jan 27th at the CoCo's in La Mesa. Starts at 6:00 pm......Turkey season is just around the corner and that's always a good way to scout our back country for deer or even the elusive pig.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu