Hello!

meatgetter

Oct 7, 2014
What's up fellas (and ladies).

Lot's of famliar names over here. Many of you I know personally. Many I've chatted with before on other boards.

I like to hunt and fish because it tastes good. I generally don't post a ton because effort, but I do keep in touch with what's going on all over the state.

Looking forward to spending more time here as it seems this place it getting pretty active.

Cheers!

Blake, welcome. Best thing is that this forum works in tapatalk.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Seems like a good place to hang out. The relevant hunting reports on the other board seemed to be dying off.

Trig - I saw Eddie a couple months ago when we spend a day fishing together. Growing family and all. I'm happy for him.

Welcome to SouthernCaliforniahunting.com Meatgetter.

You will find good info about:

deer hunting
elk hunting
pig hunting
bear hunting
rabbit hunting
squirrel hunting
dove hunting
pheasant hunting
quail hunting
bandtailed pigeon hunting
duck hunting
goose hunting
predator hunting - coyote, bobcat
Varmint hunting
saltwater fishing
freshwater fishing
taxidermy
product reviews

Haha - just taking advantage of welcoming a new member and plugging Google and Yahoo search engines!

meatgetter said:
Seems like a good place to hang out. The relevant hunting reports on the other board seemed to be dying off.

Trig - I saw Eddie a couple months ago when we spend a day fishing together. Growing family and all. I'm happy for him.

Good to hear all is well in the great state of Texas.................... ;D

nicapopolis said:
... Best thing is that this forum works in tapatalk.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Haha still waiting for NBK, LP or Aeon to bite on this one!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu