Help I need a medic

• Thread starter SoCalGuidedHunts
  • Start date
Well I am going today to the dealer to see what they can make happen but I dont want to be worked over by them so just going to see what can be done. I will let you all know. again thanks for your help.

SoCalGuidedHunts said:
Well I am going today to the dealer to see what they can make happen but I dont want to be worked over by them so just going to see what can be done. I will let you all know. again thanks for your help.

The key words there are (worked over) Hard to buy at a dealership and not feel that way. Sometimes you have to bite the bullet.

Lungpopper said:
The key words there are (worked over) Hard to buy at a dealership and not feel that way. Sometimes you have to bite the bullet.

Or in your case Lungpopper - bite the broadhead! ;D

on the next " as the jeep turns" SCGH goes to the dealer and leaves with a new ?????????

for gods sakes kid, DO not turn in your car to the dealer. that move is what people who have money and don't want the hassle of selling their car do.

So here is the new hunting rig. Time to start Moding it!
1235272_433664173409596_1722601504_n.jpg

First mod is a winch. There is room in the back if need be or getting a roof rack so I can let the blood drip down the side lmao!!

Yeah it's always tough.. I am also going to take the running boards off.

A popular mod for the h3 is this package from 4 wheel parts
Http://4wheelparts.com/h3isachickscar.html
This is the end result, I think they make one for the jetta too

IMG_09401_zpsbba0a502.jpg

I have a friend that owns a wrap company. I am just waiting to hear from my sponsors if they want to pay to get there name on it!

Where are you going to fit all of the elk and Geese? You may have a serious a dilemma!!!

Attachments

• Elk1.jpg
    Elk1.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 23
  • Elk2.jpg
    Elk2.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 16
  • Geeses.JPG
    Geeses.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 17
there is a lot of room in the back I can get all the Geese in there no trouble and I can get all the elk on the roof and maybe even one on the hood ;D.. you really think I would go on a big hunt like that with out a truck? You all will see soon we are heading to Nebraska for deer season there will be around 8 deer taken that weekend. So for sure the Hummer will get bloody and I will get photo for you all just so you can see I am down to get it dirty!

hey the house wives of orange county called and they want their h3 back......

Aeon said:
hey the house wives of orange county called and they want their h3 back......

LMAO!!! That's why I went with it cause you know they never go off roading with them and it was a lease from redondo beach.. ha ha

Oh yeah!! check this email out I got from superwinch.

Your request was approved for one of our new Tiger Shark 9,500 pound winches. http://www.superwench.com/p/tiger-shark-9500-9500-lbs-12v/off-road_tiger-shark-standard-issue?pp=12 You can follow this link to check out the winch. Your winch will ship out early next week. Please let me know if I can help in any other way.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu