Help if you can

Ahidog

Jul 10, 2012
My son Matthew was in an accident last spring on his bike in Montana while at school. He ran into a car and was found at fault. He is having to pay restitution of 1135 to the kid whose car he hit and the insurance company is coming after him for 3800 as well. I got him a lawyer and that second part may be negotiated down. He worked hard all summer as a deckhand and at Fine Firearms but with school costs and the first part he has exhausted most of his savings if anyone would like to help out he set up a go fund me page. http://gf.me/u/cw5u3v

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My son Matthew was in an accident last spring on his bike in Montana while at school. He ran into a car and was found at fault. He is having to pay restitution of 1135 to the kid whose car he hit and the insurance company is coming after him for 3800 as well. I got him a lawyer and that second part may be negotiated down. He worked hard all summer as a deckhand and at Fine Firearms but with school costs and the first part he has exhausted most of his savings if anyone would like to help out he set up a go fund me page. http://gf.me/u/cw5u3v

Sorry to hear about the situation.... tell that lawyer to tell the insurance company to "take a hike." Insurance bills like that are always ridiculously over-inflated. You won't get rid of it completely but you should be able to reduce it by a significant amount.

Sorry to hear about the situation.... tell that lawyer to tell the insurance company to "take a hike." Insurance bills like that are always ridiculously over-inflated. You won't get rid of it completely but you should be able to reduce it by a significant amount.

Our lawyer is working on that that's why Matt is only looking for part of the money.

He tells the story that the car ran into him on the website.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He ran into it just thankful he wasn't hurt worse. he asked me to share the post guess I should have read it more closely. I will point that out to him thanks.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu